Baby Bookworms Story Time

At the Pearl Public Library, we have a program just for babies (ages birth-24 months). We have the program on Tuesdays at 9:30. I think it's one of the most rewarding programs we do. We sing songs; I read short books; they have an interactive play time.
It's awesome to watch children grow and develop their motor and verbal skills within a few months. The first song I sing is "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star". A few months ago, I learned how to sing the song and to sign it with my hands. Children who have been coming to story time for the last few months are beginning to try the hand signs. Today, I got so tickled with the children because they are really, really trying to sing and sign. Join us on Tuesdays because it's a wonderful way to start your young one's day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment